Roof Inspections in Middle River, MD
At Maryland Roofing Exteriors, we offer comprehensive roof inspections that can provide the information you need to make wise decisions about repairs and replacements. To schedule a convenient inspection appointment, get in touch today. Our team is available around the clock to field your call and help you get started with us.
Call (443) 487-6768 or reach out online. We serve Middle River, Baltimore, and nearby areas.
When Should You Get a Roofing Inspection?
Of course, a yearly inspection should be part of any home or business owner’s roof maintenance plan. There are other situations when it can be advantageous to get a professional inspection, however.
- When you notice missing or damaged roof materials. Do you have missing shingles? Are the seams in your flat-roofing system separating? An inspection could help you get a better understanding of the scope of the problem and what you ought to do about it.
- Before selling your property. An inspection can reveal issues that could impact the value of your home or commercial location. Then, you can address these problems so they do not lower your property’s market price.
- After severe storms. If a heavy hail, rain, wind, or snowstorm has rolled through the area, you could do well to have a professional inspect your roof. This can be especially useful if you notice sudden leaks, gutter issues, or similar problems during the storm.
- Prior to installing new roofing materials. Are you looking to upgrade your shingle, tile, or metal roofing? Be sure to schedule an inspection beforehand. Doing so can help you identify issues with your decking and underlayment that could compromise the strength of your updated roof.
What to Expect During a Roof Inspection
During our Middle River roof inspections, we carefully examine the interior and exterior of a roof. Each one is different, so our inspection process will vary.
However, it generally involves:
- Assessing the roof’s structural integrity
- Looking for signs of leaks
- Evaluating the condition of the roofing materials
- Inspecting areas where vents, chimneys, skylights, and other features penetrate the roof
- Checking soffits, fascia, flashing, and other roof components
- Examining gutters and downspouts for blockages or damage
- Inspecting attics and upper floors to assess the roof’s ventilation
We note any issues we find so we can recommend ways to address them. We are also open and happy to discuss our process or anything we see during the inspection.
The Best Time of the Year for a Roofing Inspection
While we can inspect roofs throughout the year, certain times are more optimal than others. Generally, the fall and spring are ideal. An inspection in the spring can ensure your roof is ready for the summer, while getting one in the fall can prepare your roof for a wet and cold winter.
Contact us online or call (443) 487-6768.
Has it been a while since you had a professional service your roof? Are you looking for a team you can trust to keep your new or existing roof in great shape? Call Maryland Roofing Exteriors. Our licensed, insured, and vetted team is prepared to help you. All it takes to get started is a phone call or a message online.